Remarkably flexible, portable and easy to use, the ISOframe Wave display system allows you to create stunning exhibition stands quickly and cost-effectively.
800 mm wide graphic panels (very similar to those used on pop-up display systems) are magnetically attached to vertical posts which are held together by a patented Flexi-wave link connector. This allows each individual panel to be perfectly straight or curved - convex or concave, gently curved or sharply curved ... whatever the venue or your design requires. Extra panels and accessories such as tables or monitor mounts can be added at any time.
Animation showing how the ISOframe Wave system is set up:
Main features and benefits:
- Easy "no tools" assembly in minutes
- Flex the entire display to create the shape you need
- Use as many or as few panels as required to suit the event
- Available in 3 heights: mini (2.05m), midi (2.25m) and maxi (2.45m)
- Flexible pop-up type panels that can be rolled up for transport or storage
- Perfect for shell schemes or space-only events
- Extremely compact for transportation
- Range of accessories available